Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend


This weekend I was walking down the road when I saw a fat little boy.I stalked him for a little and finally made my move.I walked up to him slowly and asked were he was going?He replied "nowhere I was just walking home from the donut store".The tiger had butterfly's in his stomach.He just thought of the jelly donuts that were just siting there.I asked "are you going home"?The little boy replied "Ya I think so my mom is probably about me".I asked him "may i walk with you"ya i guess my mom mite want to talk to you you if you don't mind.No not at all because we won't reach the house.What do you mean?I turned around and took a big bite and swallowed the boy hole.I was still hungry so he ran to the little boys house and ducked low and knocked on the door.When his mom opened the door I swallowed her.later all the kicking and thrashing made me sick so i spit the family up and I sat down and said I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment